Students who graduated from Westminster and who are not currently pursuing a degree may request an Alumni Audit according to the following guidelines:
- Alumni must register through the Alumni Relations Office.
- Alumni will not be added to waitlists when a course is considered full.
- Alumni Audit applications must be received at least two business days before the first day of the semester.
- Students wishing to participate in the Alumni Audit program are required to adhere to all college deadlines for withdrawal and payment of tuition and fees. Students who fail to withdraw will be charged accordingly. Alumni Audits will receive a bill from accounting.
- Students currently pursuing a graduate degree may not participate in the Alumni Audit program for an undergraduate course while taking classes at the graduate level.
- Not all classes are eligible for Alumni Audits. For example, it is not possible to take music lessons or independent art courses at the Alumni Audit rate due to the costs of hiring instructors. Please contact the Alumni Office for eligible courses.
- Only students with graduate-level degrees from Westminster College may choose to audit a graduate-level course. The following programs will allow alumni to audit courses in their programs:
Master of Education Program (MED)
Master of Community Leadership (MACL)
Master of Professional Communication (MPC)
Master of Public Health (MPH)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization (MBATC)
Master of Accountancy (MACC)
Registration and Deadlines
Search for courses - select search for sections, to search for courses offered at Westminster College.Spring
- Fall 2015
The alumni audit deadline has passed
- Please do not register for an alumni audit through web advisor, you will be billed for regular tuition.
- You will be notified via email 2 business days prior to the first day of class letting you know if you have or have not been accepted into the class)