Westminster College offers five open parking lots and/or structures available for vehicles displaying a valid parking permit. Visitor parking can be found in the Foster/Carlson lot. Each lot or structure is described below, including access instructions.
All motor vehicles must display a current Westminster College parking permit affixed with the permit’s own adhesive backing to the inside lower left or upper left corner of the rear window. Motorcycles must display the permits where they can be easily seen. Visitors must park in designated visitor parking areas or display a temporary parking pass on the dash board. Temporary parking passes may be obtained from the department you are visiting.
Northwest Parking Structure
- Open parking
- Access from 1700 South 1200 East
- 423 stalls (including 6 ADA)
- Limited motorcycle parking available
- Accessible parking is available on the middle level only through the 17th South (north) entrance and from 1200 East through the south entrance.
Athletic Field Parking Plaza
- Open parking
- Access from 1700 S. Follow 1200 East along west side of the Dolores Dore Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center.
- 360 stalls (including eight ADA. There are four additional ADA stalls immediately west of the Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center)
East Jewett Lot
- Open parking with some reserved stalls
- Open parking with some reserved visitor stalls
- Located east of Foster Hall
- 76 stalls (including four ADA and 10 visitor)
Hogle Parking Lot
- Reserved parking
- Located east of Hogle Hall
- Six stalls (including two ADA, one reserved Hall Director, two residence hall visitor/load-in, oneVIP parking, and mail-delivery location to mail room and print shop)
Residential Student Lot
- Open parking during college business hours
- Reserved residential student parking at all other times
- Located west of Stock Hall
- 100 stalls ( three ADA, one reserved Hall Director, one reserved Campus Patrol)