Westminster Bicycle Collective
A do-it-yourself facility with professional tools and expert bike technician advice. Membership is FREE and includes access to professional tools and assistance from our helpful mechanics. This is a partnership with the Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective
THE CAMPUS BIKE
COLLECTIVE IS OPEN
Co-Coordinator Bike Technician Position
The role of the Bike Technician co-coordinator position is to:
Ensure that our campus collective hires skilled bike technicians. Ensure that quality bicycle repairs and maintenance are performed. Oversee and maintain shop inventory, order supplies for bike repairs and maintenance, share in management of the staff and oversight of daily shop procedures, Involvement in future planning of the Bicycle Collective and participate in the hiring of bicycle technicians and other necessary employment needs.
· Increase bicycle usage on campus
· Improve access to bicycle parking on campus
· Increase bicycle maintenance education of campus community
· Oversee daily shop operations
· Manage/monitor staff
· Preform mechanical skills tests for new bike technicians
· Maintain /order bike parts and items necessary for repairs
· Answer emails/phone calls
· Develop Bike Technician work schedule
· Manage and coordinate the Bike Collectives involvement in events such as the annual open house, Earth Day, admitted student’s day, clubs and orgs fair, etc.
This consists of tabling that includes: membership sign up, bicycle registration, pedal powered smoothie making, selling of U-locks, etc.
· Maintain a healthy relationship with the Salt Lake Bike Collective and surrounding bicycle shops in Salt Lake.
Send Resume or Questions to:
We are located on 1780 S 1200 E, near the Alumni House and the
Westminster Organic Garden. Contact us at (801) 839-5561. Find us on Facebook!