Group Exercise Classes
- May/Summer 2014 Group Exercise Schedule- Schedule updated 4/25/14
- CRUSH will be held this summer!
- Session 2: June 30-August 6
- Class will be held Monday & Wednesday 7-8am
- Cost is $50 which will be refunded IN FULL if you attend every class (no exceptions!)
- Pre-registration is required and is now available! Sign up at the reception desk by paying your $50 deposit or register online.
- Frequently asked questions
- What is CRUSH? It stands for Creating Results to become Unbelievably Smokin' Hot and it's a High Intensity Interval Training Class.
- I've heard it's really hard...is CRUSH for me? Yes, CRUSH is for everyone! We have participants ages 18-67, men and women who participate in CRUSH and it's challenging for everyone. The secret? Everything we do is based on time. For example, we will do pushups for 20 seconds and encourage everyone to do as many pushups as they can in that amount of time. Maybe it's 1 pushup, maybe it's 20. It doesn't matter how many you can do as long as you give it your all. It's a fun group and everyone supports each other. It's hard for everyone!
- I have an injured _______ and can't do _________. Can I still do CRUSH? Yes! The instructors offer modifications and options for all exercises so everyone can participate.
- If you have other questions contact Laura at email@example.com
This circuit training style class keeps the heart rate at a healthy and high level for a well-rounded, full-body workout! Meet in the Weight Room.
Defeat the Dean
Did you know the Dean of Students is one lean, mean, table-tennis playing machine? If you defeat the Dean, he’ll buy your dinner! Call 832.2860 to schedule a match.
Creating Results to become Unbelievably Smokin' Hot! This is not your ordinary "boot camp" class. We will work on speed, strength, endurance, ok, pretty much everything! Get ready for motivation and plain old hard work!
A 45-minute version of Indoor Cycling.
40 minute indoor cycling with 20 minutes of resistance training and stretching—the perfect combination for people who like to multitask.
Burn calories, boost your metabolism, and most importantly, improve your cardiovascular fitness. This ride will “fly by” with motivational music and fun! Please bring a water bottle.
Ladies, you will have the rock wall all to yourself during this hour. Practice, learn, have FUN!
Lean Legs & Abs
Build strong arms, lean legs and fab abs in this full body strength training class.
Pilates is great for creating long, lean muscles with low, to no, impact on the joints. Although Pilates focuses on the core, you can expect a powerful workout that will strengthen and condition not only your abdominals, but your entire body!
We're taking it back to basics with this classic cardio class. You are sure to get a good workout and have a great time.
Stretching is the most overlooked component of fitness. Set some time aside to slow down and give your muscles some much needed TLC in this dedicated stretching class.
All swimmers are invited to this structured swim workout. Instructors will be available for instruction on technique and form. Get a new workout every week!
Start the day with sun salutations and the rest of the day you will feel energized and focused. You will receive personalized attention in this complete practice. Beginners welcome.
Breathe vitality, energy, and a new perspective into your life! Yoga combines physical exercises, mental meditation, and breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles, relieve stress, and provide the foundation for a healthy way of life.
Yogaflow: Vinyasa designed to unravel you from your day. Slide into your evening feeling balanced and refreshed. Beginners welcome.
A 45 minute yoga class to help you power up and calm down even when life gets crazy. Doing a little yoga is better than no yoga at all!
Join the party! Hypnotic Latin rhythms & easy to follow moves create a dynamic workout that will blow you away.