Richer Commons and Converse Website

Frequently Asked Questions


Where can I report a change of address?
The Human Resources office is responsible for taking care of all address changes of the employees, and we also have the information necessary for employment checks.

Can I change my benefits package in the middle of the year?
Any questions concerning benefits and the modifications thereof can be addressed by Paula Taufer, HR representative, at (801) 832-2572.