New Fall 2015! Ordering Online Transcripts
Transcripts can now be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse. Click here for more information or to order a transcript online.
Ordering In-House Transcripts
Transcripts are $5.00 (handling fees may apply)
To obtain an official transcript of your academic record at Westminster, fill out the Transcript Request Form or send a written request to the Registrar's Office, either in person, by mail, or by fax; along with $5 for each transcript. You can pay the fee with cash, credit card, or check. You may also email the Transcript Request Form to the "Contact" email address on the right side of this page, but your signature must be handwritten, not typed. We can fax or mail your transcript to you or another party.
Click here for a Transcript Request Form
Note: If you are unable to download the Transcript Request Form, we can accept handwritten requests including the following information:
- student ID or social security number
- approximate dates of attendance
- current phone number
- address(es) or fax number(s) where you want the transcript sent
- number of copies needed
- your signature
- if the transcript needs to be faxed, please include a disclaimer stating that you would like the transcript faxed, regardless of the risks to privacy involved in using an unsecure method of transmission
- $5 fee per transcript (check or credit card number and expiration date)
Please fax or mail your form to:
Westminster College Registrar's Office
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
The College may refuse to provide official transcripts for failure to pay tuition, for default on an education debt, or for failure to repay an education grant overpayment.
Current students can obtain an unofficial transcript online using WebAdvisor.