A private comprehensive liberal arts college in Salt Lake City, UT, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in liberal arts and professional programs. Website
Online Forms

You will need Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms in Portable Document Format (PDF). You should have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5.0 to use the fillable features. Click on the appropriate form title, complete the form(s) online, print, sign, and forward on to the Risk Management Office located in the Gore Building, Rooms 219. If you have questions, please call 801-832-2565.

  • Alcohol Authorization Request- To be submitted for scheduled after-hours group events where alcoholic beverages will be served in an on-campus facility. Sponsor's applicant must be over 21 years of age.

  • Injury Report- To be submitted by person injured on campus or by a witness of the injury. All injuries should be reported within 24 hours of the occurrence. DO NOT use this form to report Workers' Compensation-related injuries or illnesses (please follow instructions for WC incidents below).

  • Workers' Compensation Report of Injury or Illness - If you are injured while on the job, you should get appropriate first aid or emergency medical treatment as soon as possible. Notify your supervisor and the Human Resources Department (801-832-2570) immediately. (Note: This report form is not available online at this time.)

  • Property Damage or Theft Report- To be submitted by the person responsible for and/or custodian of school equipment that is stolen and/or when property damage occurs.

  • Wrongful Conduct Reporting Form- To be submitted by all students, staff, faculty, and volunteers to report suspected or actual misconduct or wrongdoing so that the college can take prompt, corrective action. Please see Wrongful Conduct Report Policy for a detailed information.
  • Key Request Form- To be submitted for new, replacement, lost or stolen key(s).


Risk management is really everyone's responsibility.