Make Yourself at Home
We want our students to feel as comfortable and relaxed at Westminster as they do in their own homes. That means that we have a complete range of services in place to fulfill your needs beyond academics.
- We also have special services for international students who are far from home.
- Our Counseling Center has experienced, knowledgeable staff members who will help you deal with any issue that concerns you in a professional, confidential manner.
- Our disability services provide academic accommodations to students qualified under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- If you are feeling under the weather, Student Health Services can help you with routine medical issues or refer you for further treatment.
- We also know that spiritual health is as important as physical health, and the Office of Spiritual Life helps connect students who are interested in matters of faith with opportunities for spiritual growth.
if you have a need, we have a service that will fill it—all you have to do is ask!