Student Health Advisor Commitee (SHAC)
Smoking (both cigarette and marijuana) cause harmful damage to your bodies!
Check out the signs around Tanner Plaza for more information!
What is SHAC?
SHAC acts as a voice for all Westminster students to SHS. SHAC members bring a voice to each student's comments, suggestions, complaints, or compliments about SHS. SHAC members also get involved in wellness programming, including health fairs, monthly wellness events, and education.
Why join SHAC?
• Gain valuable experience in a health related organization.
• Develop leadership skills that can add to your resume.
• Have an impact on the services offered at SHS.
• Promote wellness.
• Educate peers about health related issues.
• Represent SHS in campus educational and promotional activities.
• Get creative and possibly implement your own wellness programs!
• Be part of a GREAT committee that makes a difference!
How to join SHAC?
ANY currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student of Westminster is eligible for membership. For more information contact Randy Austin, Director of SHS.