Useful Information for Praxis II Test
Students must take an ETS Praxis II content knowledge test in each area they wish to receive a license and or endorsement. Students must pass the appropriate Praxis exam prior to applying for student teaching.
Praxis™ Paper-based Test Centers and Dates in Utah
Disabilities and Testing
Review the cost of the tests
Register online through the ETS website
- FIRST - know your test code BEFORE you begin the online registration process. If you are unsure of your test code, please call the School of Education, 801.832.2470.
- Westminster College's school code is RA4948 - please use this code in BOTH the Attending Institution and Designated Score Recipient sections
- The Utah State Office of Education's code is R8375 - please use this code in the Designated Score Receipient section
BE SURE TO REQUEST YOUR SCORE BE SENT TO WESTMINSTER COLLEGE
- Test-at-a-Glance: The ETS website provides a test-at-a-glance (information and sample questions) for each test. Find your test.
- Library: The Westminster College Giovale Library has ETS Study guides for almost all of the tests.
- Study Groups: You are not alone! Study groups are a great way to prepare for tests and ease test anxiety.
- Workshop: Please plan on attending a School of Education Praxis II workshop. Please contact the School of Education for current workshop dates.
PLEASE NOTE: INFORMATION MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE