Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse practitioner
To learn more about Westminster's Graduate Nursing Programs please visit the Graduate Nursing Programs website.
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered for admission:
- Application: Online Application or Printable PDF
- $50 application fee
- Personal statement (PDF- This can be completed in the online application or printed and mailed in.)
- Two professional recommendations (PDF- Print two copies and mail in or completed electronically through our online application)
- Copy of current unrestricted license to practice professional nursing
- Personal resume
- Evidence of a clear ten panel drug screen. Click here for instructions and suggested laboratories.
- Background check performed by certifiedbackground.com (free of any criminal arrest history). Click here for instructions. Please note the background check may take up to three weeks to process.
- *Official college or university transcripts showing proof of baccalaureate degree in nursing with a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0.
- *Official GRE Scores taken within the past 5 years (this requirement is waived for FNP applicants with a previous graduate degree and for those with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of a 3.3 or higher).
- Documentation of current immunizations (including MMR, TDAP, PPD, polio, varicella/chicken pox, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B). - Only required if admitted.
- Physical and Mental Health Certificate signed by a primary care provider.
International Students must also provide the following material:
- Bank Statement
- Proof of Visa status
- English translation of transcripts with explanation of grading systems
- Statement of financial responsibility
- *Recommended TOEFL score of 100 (internet-based test), or 250 (computer-based test), or 600 (paper-based test), or IELTS 7.0 if English is not the native language
- Please read our International Student Guidelines and Financial Statement.
* Transcripts or test scores are considered official when sent directly from the school or testing service.
Send or Fax Admissions Materials to:
Westminster College Admissions Office 1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105