Graduate Nursing (FNP and MSNEd Programs)
To learn more about Westminster's Graduate Nursing Programs please visit the Graduate Nursing Programs website.
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered for admission:
- Application: Online Application or Printable PDF
- $50 application fee
- Personal statement (PDF- This can be completed in the online application or printed and mailed in.)
- Three professional recommendations (PDF- Print three copies and mail in)
- Copy of current unrestricted Utah license to practice professional nursing
- Personal resume
- Evidence of a clear ten panel drug screen
- Background check performed by certifiedbackground.com (free of any criminal arrest history)
- *Official college or university transcripts showing proof of baccalaureate degree
- *Official GRE Scores for FNP (This requirement is waived for MSNED and those FNP applicants with a previous graduate degree)
- Documentation of current immunizations (including MMR, TDAP, PPD, polio, varicella/chicken pox, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B).
- Physical and Mental Health Certificate signed by a primary care provider.
International Students must also provide the following material:
- Bank Statement
- Proof of Visa status
- English translation of transcripts with explanation of grading systems
- Statement of financial responsibility
- *Recommended TOEFL score of 100 (internet-based test), or 250 (computer-based test), or 600 (paper-based test), or IELTS 7.0 if English is not the native language
- Please read our International Student Guidelines and Financial Statement.
* Transcripts or test scores are considered official when sent directly from the school or testing service.
Send or Fax Admissions Materials to:
Westminster College Admissions Office 1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105