You require an official original-language transcript as well as an English translation if…
- You attended a non-English-speaking secondary school.
You require a professional course-by-course transcript evaluation if…
- Any of your transcripts come from foreign institutions excluding American schools abroad.
World Education Services (WES)
If you require a professional course-by-course transcript evaluation, please submit your documents to World Education Services for evaluation.
- Your complete official academic transcript in the original language in which it was issued (if not English).
- An official English translation (if applicable).
- Any other diplomas or test results documenting your degree.
You should allow 3-4 weeks for the evaluation to reach the College. For more information and instructions, please visit the WES homepage.
Freshmen who have completed AP or IB exams, students with GCE A-level courses and students who have taken coursework at another university may be eligible for credit transfer. Please submit all relevant scores to us as soon as they are available.