Westminster College Campus Concierge The Campus Concierge Desk is available for all students, faculty, and staff members to purchase discounted tickets, ski passes, access information about on and off campus events, and various school programs. The desk employees provide information, answer questions, answer campus phone calls, and monitor the campus lost and found.
Job description: Campus Concierge Associates are responsible for the following:
1. Maintaining a clean and orderly desk/pillar with up to date information about weather, ski conditions, on-camps events, community programs, and ticket sales
2. Correctly process all credit card transactions for ticket and event purchases
3. Delivering impeccable customer service at all time.
4. Maintaining accurate records of all ticket sales and desk transactions
5. Being knowledgeable about off-campus dining, and lodging venues as well as off campus entertainment.
6. Knowledge of the public transportation system in Salt Lake City and routes for patrons to access off campus venues An ideal candidate will be eager to learn all of the details of campus, has excellent customer service skills, is capable of multitasking, takes responsibilities seriously, and has the ability to self-direct.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to Coral Azarian at email@example.com. New Hires should anticipate training for the position the week of August 25-29th.