Environmental Studies Program Student Learning Outcomes
- To gain knowledge of contemporary environmental issues.
- To understand historical developments and backgrounds of today's environmental issues.
- To develop the ability to approach issues concerning the environment from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
- To foster active involvement in contemporary environmental debates, controversies, and activities.
- To discover information sources about, and appreciation for, outdoor environments and organizations.
- To be prepared for graduate or professional programs and for a variety of enriching careers.
Click Here to go to the Environmental Studies Program.