Paleontology Minor Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will appreciate the interrelationship between major events in the geological and biological past.
- Students will gain the methodological skill necessary to scientifically study unrepeatable events from the deep past.
- Students will understand the origins and evolution of biological diversity.
- Students will hone their critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Students will improve their ability to communicate complex original ideas.
Click Here to go to the Paleontology Program.