Gender Studies Student Learning Outcomes
- To think critically about the historical and current impact of sex and gender on societies, individuals, organizations (or institutions), and understandings of humanity.
- To analyze the ways in which issues such as race, class, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, etc. intersect with, and complicate understandings of, gender.
- To become familiar with theories that underlie studies of feminism as well as studies of female and male identities.
- To integrate the study of gender with various fields of study.
- To learn how various disciplines approach the study of gender.
Click Here to go to the Gender Studies Program.