History Program Student Learning Outcomes
- To learn and practice traditional and electronic methods of primary historical research.
- To construct valid historical arguments based on original research in primary sources.
- To gain a broad and deep content knowledge of global human history.
- To communicate historical knowledge creatively and effectively via written, oral, and other means.
- To develop skills of critical analysis of evidence, arguments, and conflicting historical interpretations.
Click Here to go to the History Program.