Walker Hall

Walker HallOriginally the dining hall for Hogle Hall in the 1960's during Frank E. Duddy's presidency (1956 to 1963). The foyer was funded by the Westminster's Woman's Board in September 1973. Walker has served as the theater during Converse Hall's renovation in the late 1980's and has two classrooms, includes the campus Print Shop and Mailroom and currently the Center for Strategic Initiatives. The lower level Samuel Robinson Room (named after a long-time member of the English Department) has been used for storage and administrative archives.

Departments

Copy Center/Print Shop
Mail Room
Center for Civic Engagement
Center for the Environment
Diversity and International Center