Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration in Technology Management, and Project-Based MBA (MBA, MBATM, PMBA)
Admission to the graduate and certificate programs at Westminster's Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is based on an evaluation of undergraduate work, professional experience, and leadership potential. Students may enter the program at the beginning of the Fall, Spring, or Summer semester.
A candidate for admission must submit the following materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Completed application form
- $50 application fee
- Graduate applicant survey form
- Statement of intent addressing the following questions:
1. Why are you pursuing a graduate business degree at this time in your life?
2. How will your professional experiences contribute to the learning environment?
3. What personal characteristics make you an ideal graduate business candidate?
- Two professional recommendations from current and previous supervisors and/ or professors. Recommendations from supervisors preferred. Please use forms provided by the Office of Graduate Admissions and include a written statement on company letterhead submitted by recommender.
- Professional résumé detailing job titles, areas of responsibility, professional training, and other related activities
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended showing proof of baccalaureate degree earned from a regionally accredited institution.
- Employer letter of support form
- GMAT score (waived in select cases)
When an individual's application file is complete with required documents and according to application dates, the application materials are evaluated by the Gore School of Business Admissions Committee. Once accepted to a graduate business program, the applicant must submit a $250 tuition deposit in 30 days or less, which guarantees a place in the entering class. Westminster operates rolling admissions, so it is best to apply as soon as possible. To preserve the faculty to student ratio, space availability in each class is limited. Westminster College reserves the right to close the class earlier than dates specified if enrollment goals are met before those dates. See important application dates at westminstercollege.edu/graduate.