Check this page for highlighted needs in the community.
See our newsletter for more opportunities.
The Haunted Half
- Fun Halloween race where everyone comes dressed in costume to run a half marathon, 5k, or have their kids participate in a kids run.
- If you are interested in helping with the race, please contact Megan Jensen at email@example.com or 435-640-8339.
- No-cost psychiatric clinic for uninsured, low-income children, adolescents and adults on the Wasatch Front.
- Have a high need for Spanish interpreters at least 2 hours per week.
- Offer volunteer perks for ongoing, committed volunteers.
- The clinic is open Monday & Tuesday during business hours.
- For more information and to apply, plesae contact the Office Manager, Nikki, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cottonwood High School Tutoring
- Tutoring in Math, English, History, Science, & Social Sciences.
- Volunteers are needed from 9AM - 3:30 PM.
- For more information and to volunteer, please contact Truc Nguyen at email@example.com or 801-856-0606.
Maliheh Free Clinic
- Maliheh Free Clinic is for those who have no insurance and cannot qualify for Medicare or Medicaid.
- Volunteer positions include: Nurses, EMT, CNA’s MA’s, phlebotomists, Spanish interpreters, Resource and Office.
- Two time shifts are available: The Morning shift is 8:45 – 12:30 and the afternoon shift is 12:45 – 4:30. Open Monday-Thursday.
- Contact Tammy Garfield, volunteer coordinator at 801-266-3700 option 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more volunteer opportunities see our current newsletter.
Last updated 10/16/2014