Financial Aid: Prospective Undergraduate Students
Westminster College makes private education attainable. With over $50 million in financial aid given each year, Westminster College has the financial aid opportunities (merit- and need-based) to help make a private college education an affordable option for you and your family.
Applying for aid is easy!
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Westminster's federal school code is 003681.
- Fill out the freshman or transfer student admissions application. Everyone who applies is automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
Annual amounts for merit-based scholarship awards range from $7,000 to $12,000 per year; our generous financial aid program also includes federal work-study, grants, and loans.
- Average financial aid award was $24,200 (includingmerit scholarship, work-study, grants and loan funds).
- 88% of incoming freshman received a renewable merit scholarship.
- 94% of incoming freshman received institutional funds with an average award amount of $14,600.
- 96% of Westminster's incoming freshman received some form of merit-based and/or need-based financial aid.
Transfer students are eligible for work study, loans, grants, and merit-based scholarships which range in amounts from $8,000 to $14,000 per year (as long as you are attending full-time and maintain good academic standing and satisfactory academic progress).
Financial Aid Office
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Fridays 8:00AM to 5:00 PM