Reserve a Room
Reserve a space for quiet study, group projects, meetings, A/V viewing, or playing Nintendo Wii.
Guidelines for Room and Group Workstation Scheduling
- Reservations can be made at the Circulation Desk in the library or by phone: (801) 832-2250.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Groups have precedence over single users.
- Schedule at least two hours in advance, when possible.
- Reservations are not taken for more than a three-hour time period. If no one is waiting for the room, continued use for a longer period of time may be accommodated.
- Reservations can be made no earlier than two weeks in advance, and for no more than two recurring days and times.
|Lower Level - 034||4 people||TV, DVD/VHS, Nintendo Wii|
|Main Level - 117||8 people||White Board|
|Main Level - 118||4 people||White Board|
|Main Level - 121||10 people||TV, DVD/VHS, LCD Projector|
|Upper Level - 202||11 people||White Board|
|Upper Level - 215||5 people||White Board, Media Cart|
|Upper Level - 218||8 people||White Board|
|Upper Level - 219||4 people||White Board|
|Upper Level - 220||5 people||White Board|
|Main Level - Group Workstations||2-5people|