Mentors - Apply
Apply to be a Student Mentor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a student mentor! Please read the information and qualification below to determine your eligibility in the Student Mentoring Program.
• Minimum GPA of 3.25
• Be an exemplary student, communicator, and writer
• Willingness to mentor students academically across disciplines
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
• Have intermediate to expert technology skills
• Exceptional initiative and follow-through
Download an application here. Submit your completed application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Student Mentoring Application". Application are due December 1, 2014.