CEOs used to run the world. Now CEOs speak only after consulting their marketing and communications experts. We need a new kind of leader—individuals who possess a mastery of communication, who understand that every thought, word, and action lives on in perpetuity and can be the death of a company or the birth of a brand.
Westminster’s Master of Strategic Communication (MSC) program is designed to help you to become that leader in a superior learning environment, with features you won’t find anywhere else.
- Fast. Finish your degree in 18 months—putting you on the fast track to career advancement.
- Online. Utilize technology to achieve ultimate flexibility—allowing you to learn when and where you choose.
- Customized. Each sequence provides information and direction about specific skills and knowledge necessary for high-level communication professionals, but within that framework, you’ll be able to pursue the topics and projects that interest you.
- Project-based. Put leading-edge theory into practice as you complete five project sequences to earn your degree. You will have the opportunity to revise projects as many times as you want to ensure that they are effective.
- Mentored. Work one-on-one with dedicated, experienced faculty mentors as you solve real-world challenges. You will interact with leading faculty experts on at least a weekly basis. Your mentors will ensure that the program is customized to your needs.
- Relevant. Build your work portfolio and your network as you work with partner industry professionals who will be your clients.
- Cutting-edge. Participate in a competency-based education (CBE) model. The CBE curriculum means that you’ll demonstrate what you’ve learning in authentic, meaningful ways that go far beyond standardized tests, and you’ll move to the next level when you’ve achieved mastery of each required competency and skill set.
If you’re a working professional who wants to stay curious, challenged, and poised to lead at the highest levels, it’s time to take the next step with Westminster College and the Master of Strategic Communication program. Request More Information Now