For High School Psychology Teachers
Friday, October 3, 2014
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Westminster College, Gore Auditorium (Room 112)
Registration deadline: September 26, 2014
Fee: $50 by the deadline, $60 after the deadline
Cost includes materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and a certificate of completion. Teachers will also receive resource materials!
Please park in Dumke Field Parking (access from 1700 South, 1200 East). Refer to the Westminster College map, location “C.” (Gore Auditorium is location 3). Parking is free. Maps of the campus are available here.
Click here to view bios of the presenters
- Rethinking Reform: Positive Psychology and Education
Randy Ernst - Lincoln Public Schools
- Experiential Metaphors in the Psychology Classroom
Dr. Ellen Behrens - Westminster College
- Competency-Based Education in Psychology Course
Dr. Ellen Behrens & Dr. Jen Simonds - Westminster College
- Participant Idea Share
Annette Nielsen - Woods Cross High School
- “What I Wished I Had Learned in High School”
Student panel - Westminster College
It’s time to renew or apply for TOPSS membership! Benefits are many for $50.00! Apply online here.
Special Thanks to:
- Westminster College; Department of Psychology
- Teachers of Psychology in Secondary Schools (TOPSS)
- University of Utah; Department of Psychology