The graduate of the Public Health Program will be prepared to:
- Apply critical thinking skills to recognize the public health problems of vulnerable populations on a social and community scale.
- Describe multidisciplinary and ecological public health issues and concerns.
- Describe the biological basis of health and disease from a population viewpoint.
- Understand the role of health promotion and health prevention in public health.
- Recognize the role of quantitative methods in addressing Public Health issues.
- Utilize health policy and health administration to positively affect public health.
- Understand the role of the environment on health.
- Apply cultural competencies to public health problems.
- Utilize knowledge in global health issues and global consciousness to address health issues worldwide.