Appointments & Hours
For an appointment call (801) 832-2239. Leave a message if the clinic is not open and your call will be returned. Do not leave any urgent messages. If you need immediate medical attention please follow up with your local provider or any of the resources in the After Hour Care section of this website.
- Appointments are preferred to minimize wait time and ensure sufficient time to meet each student's needs.
- Appointments are typically 15-30 minutes in length depending on the needs of the student. Please specify what you need to be seen for when you make an appointment, so that the receptionist can schedule accordingly.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, you may need to re-schedule.
Walk-ins are also welcome and will be accommodated into the next available appointment.
Please bring your student ID card and a method of payment to your appointment. Payment is expected at the time of service.
Hours of operation for Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 3:00PM
- Follows the academic calendar, closed when class is not in session/holidays
- Last appointment of the day is 2:30 PM. Those who check in after this time, may be asked to schedule an appointment for the following day
May Term modified hours:
- May 9 through June 2, 2016
- 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Monday through Thursday
- Closed Fridays