Deadline to submit an application for Fall 2018 is August 1, 2018.
Deadline to submit an application for Spring 2019 is December 15, 2018.
Westminster is committed to making your education flexible and affordable. The Simmons Scholarship is now available to new students enrolling in one of Westminster's competency-based (online) programs.
The scholarship is available at varying levels to new students enrolling in the following programs.
- A limited number of $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to new Bachelor of Business Administration students beginning Fall Semester 2018. The scholarship is awarded in two $1,250 disbursements over two consecutive semesters.
- A limited number of $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to new RN to BS in Nursing students beginning Fall Semester 2018. The scholarship is awarded in two $1,000 disbursements over two consecutive semesters.
- A limited number of $2,500 competency-based graduate scholarships (MSC/PMBA) will be awarded in two $1,250 disbursements over two consecutive semesters.
Students must be registered at least part-time to
qualify. If you are awarded this scholarship but do not enroll for the
semester you applied to receive it, the scholarship will be forfeited.
This scholarship cannot be combined with any other institutional grant,
scholarship, or discount. Total award, including external award funds,
may not exceed full tuition. Please contact us with questions regarding
Students interested in applying for this scholarship need to submit a 1-page essay specifically addressing the following:
- How is this competency-based program a good fit for you?
- How will you benefit from being awarded the Simmons Scholarship?
Be sure to begin your essay by clearly
identifying yourself, the scholarship you are applying for, and the
semester you want to receive the scholarship. Scholarships for
alums do not require an essay.
To apply, submit the appropriate essay to the graduate admissions
Drop Box before the specified deadline. Contact our graduate admissions team with additional questions: 801.832.2200 or