Westminster offers a Concurrent Enrollment program for high school students wishing to take college level classes while receiving Westminster College credit. This program is a great way to start your college experience at an exceptional price.
Concurrent Enrollment tuition is $100 per credit hour. For instance, a three credit hour class would be $300. Students are encouraged to enroll for a maximum of eight credit hours per semester.
Course possibilities would include courses with no pre-requisites as well as courses with pre-requisites that have been satisfied through high school curriculum. High school students may register after June 1 for fall semester, November 1 for spring semester, and March 1 for summer courses.
Applying for concurrent enrollment
Applying for concurrent enrollment is simple, just submit the following:
- Concurrent Enrollment Application
- Letter of permission from high school principal or guidance counselor
- Concurrent Enrollment—Parent or Guardian Permission
- High School Transcript (must have a 3.0 GPA or higher in academic course work)
- Must be a junior or senior in high school