The Westminster Student Consultant Program offers students the opportunity to learn through collaborative experiences outside the classroom and within the Sugar House community. This consultant position is a great opportunity for Westminster students with specific skill sets to be paired with businesses who need help in those areas.
For example, Westminster students majoring in communication, accounting, economics, marketing, management, political science and other disciplines can provide local organizations with assistance in marketing and public relations, budgets and financial plans, computer programming, social networking, and other essential needs.
Westminster College through its Community Relations department seeks to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between student, employers and the college.
- Work with community relations department in creating a project scope document prior to student starting.
- Report monthly or as needed via email on project progress to Westminster’s Community Relations department.
- Report any concerns or successes to Westminster’s Community Relations department
- Ensure the student is having a valuable applied learning experience by ensuring student works on project scope.
- Work with student providing feedback, documents and data necessary to complete project.
- Complete Program Evaluation after completion of project.
If you believe your business could benefit from the Westminster Student Consultant Program, fill out the application below to be considered.
Applications for Spring semester are due Friday, January 26.