The Corporate Relations Department has many opportunities for businesses to partner with Westminster College. Below are some of the ways your company can engage with our students and the Westminster community, as well as support the college and our many programs.
What We Offer
Annual Scholarship Benefit Gala – September 6, 2014
- Attended by 450 major donors, corporate and community leaders
- Sponsorships are available for $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000
Annual Golf Tournament – June 5, 2015
- Attended by 136 corporate leaders, alumni, and friends of the college
- Sponsorships are available for $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, and $3,000
Athletics – September through May
- Sporting events attended by 300 to 1,200 people per event
- Sponsorships are available from $1,000-$15,000/annually
Theater/Music Department (4-6 shows each year from September - April)
- Attended by 200-250 people per performance
- Sponsorships are available from $2,500-$10,000/annually
Science Olympiad – Held annually each Spring in February or March
- Attended by 500 junior and high school students, as well as 100 teachers
- Sponsorships are available from $1,500-$3,000
Lectures in Entrepreneurship Series – Have 15 lectures each spring in March & April
- Attended by 100-150 students and community leaders for each lecture
- Sponsorships are available from $2,000-$4,000
A company can name a scholarship for as little as $1,000/year with a four-year commitment or endow a scholarship to be awarded in perpetuity for $25,000.
Center for Financial Analysis Corporate Partner
Our state-of-the-art Center for Financial Analysis located in the Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is always looking for companies to help pay for the software, our Bloomberg Terminal, as well as the other components necessary to operate our CFA. Levels are $5,000, $10,000, and $25,000 annually.
A company may fund undergraduate summer research for a minimum investment of $3,000/year.
Program Specific Support
Support a specific program or major (Geology, Nursing, Business, Entrepreneurship, etc.) for as little as $2,000/year.