The Testing Center provides minimal testing supplies: pencils, scratch paper, and basic calculators. You must bring other supplies needed for the exam.
- Get approval from your instructor to make up the exam.
- All exams MUST be scheduled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 801.832.2116, or stop by the Testing Center to schedule the exam within the parameters set by your instructor. If the Testing Center has the exam on file, you can schedule your make-up exam for the same day, if space is available. If the Testing Center does not have the exam on file, the exam must be scheduled for the next day. This gives the Testing Center and/or student enough time to notify the instructor of the scheduled exam. The Testing Center does not administer drop-in exams.
- If you need to reschedule your make-up exam time, you are allowed to schedule the new time before the deadline provided by the instructor. If the deadline has passed or you're unable to take the exam before the deadline, you must contact your instructor for an extension.
- When you arrive to take the exam, you will:
- At the end of the exam, return the exam to a staff member along with the bag that your personal belongings were stored in.
- After completion of the exam, Testing Center staff will return the exam as indicated by your instructor. The exam and all materials are placed in an envelope and sealed. If the Testing Center staff notices anything unusual during the exam or suspects cheating, they will include an Incident Form along with any proof they have of the incident.
Exams taken in the Testing Center are monitored at all times, and Testing Center staff ensure the integrity of the exams. Electronic exams are also monitored using software.