The application period is now closed. Award winners will be notified by email no later than Friday, October 26, 2018.
Westminster College is pleased to offer stipends to help support students with financial need who would like to participate in a May Term Study Experience (MTSE). Selection for a stipend does not guarantee registration in any MTSE and students must pay the non-refundable deposit and register for the course in a timely manner. Registration for MTSE begins Oct. 30, 2018.
The maximum award for recipients who participate in Exploring Hopi/Diné Nations is $500. The award for all other MTSEs will be $1000.
- Current degree-seeking Westminster College undergraduate student in good academic standing.
- No history of conduct violations, suspensions, or other serious disciplinary violations on campus.
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by FAFSA. Applicants who did not file a FAFSA this year should include a written explanation of financial need.
- Preference is given to applicants who have not participated in a previous MTSE or study abroad program at the undergraduate level.
- You must plan to enroll in a Westminster College MTSE during 2019 and earn academic credit.