COVID Testing Now Available to Westminster Employees
Greetings, Westminster Employees,
Westminster is pleased to announce that the college is able to provide COVID-19 testing on campus for all employees (staff, faculty, and adjunct faculty) for free.
- Testing is done in the first level of Carleson Hall.
- Appointments can be scheduled online.
- Appointments are available during the following days and times:
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 12–4:00 p.m.
- If you have been exposed, it is best to wait until at least 7 days to get tested to yield the most accurate test results.
- Please do not schedule an appointment online if you are having symptoms. Please call Student Health Services at 801.832.2241.
What to Expect
After you make your appointment, download the NAVICA app. Results will be sent to your smartphone via the app within 15–20 minutes.
Westminster COVID-19 Hotline
For the first few weeks of the Spring Semester there will be a COVID-19 Hotline available to the Westminster community. This hotline will be staffed by recent graduates of the nursing program. The hotline will be staffed from 5–7:00 p.m., Monday–Friday. If you call outside of these hours, please leave a message and staff will return your call. The purpose of the hotline is to provide education on policies and procedures related to COVID-19 and answer any questions you might have related to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Hotline Number: 801.832.2298
Assistant Dean of Students, Student Wellbeing & Support
Director of Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation
Get Emergency Updates
Verify that your contact information is up-to-date by checking your user profile in Self-Service.
Prepare for an Emergency
Get preparedness information and resources specific to Westminster College to be ready for an emergency situation.