Admitted Graduate Students
Next Steps for Admitted Graduate Students
We're excited for you to join the graduate student community at Westminster College. We know you will make a positive impact in your program and beyond. We hope you will take a minute (or two) to celebrate your accomplishment. Go Griffins!
Confirm Your Acceptance
- You can reply to your offer of admission through the admissions portal.
- You have 30 days from your offer of admission to confirm your acceptance into many of Westminster’s graduate programs. For the Master of Accountancy, Master of Business Administration, Project-Based Master of Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization programs, refer to the confirmation deadline in your portal.
- In line with Westminster College’s COVID-19 policy, you will also complete a vaccine attestation or submit a request for a medical exemption or religious accommodation.
- The final step in the confirmation process is paying your non-refundable tuition deposit through the admissions portal. The tuition deposit is $250 for Westminster’s graduate programs, with the exception of the DNP-NA program, which has a $1,000 tuition deposit. The deposit confirms your acceptance, holds your place in the class, and goes towards your first semester’s tuition.
Register for Classes
The registration process varies across graduate programs; you can find your program’s specific process in your portal under the Next Steps tab.
You can view your program's recommended plan of study in the academic catalog and check out the academic calendar to get a sense of your courses and potential class schedule.
Senior Assistant of Adult Learning and Graduate Enrollment
- Full-Time Staff
- Senior Assistant of Adult Learning and Graduate Enrollment
B.S. University of Utah
View Directory Profile