Apply to Campus Housing
You will need the following items to complete your application:
- Westminster College Admittance Letter with username and password
- Immunization records
- Credit card to pay $200 housing deposit (a $50 room reservation fee is non-refundable and incomplete or altered forms will not be accepted)
If you are having trouble logging into the application using your username and password, please call the Information Systems Department at 801.832.2023 for assistance.
APPLY for CAMPUS HOUSING
Housing scholarships in the amount of $5000 per year are available to students who apply for housing by April 1. The housing scholarship does not require an additional application, but students will need to meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Admitted to Westminster for Fall 2019
- Eligible for an income-based scholarship
- Completed housing application by April 1, 2019
Each housing scholarship is guaranteed for two years as long as students remain in good academic standing. Recipients will be notified of their award no later than April 15, 2019. Please direct any questions about the housing scholarship to the Residence Life office at 801.832.2245.
The residence halls have accommodations for people with disabilities.
Please contact Karen Hicks, the director of Disability Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.832.2289 for
details. Be sure to include any relevant information on your roommate
preference form when submitting your housing application.
Extension of Occupancy