Unparalleled in the West, the CFA is equipped with the same tools and technology used every day by industry professionals, providing powerful access to information for exploring and researching global financial markets, economic trends, and business sector analysis.
- Market information is continuously updated and displayed on two video walls.
- Our scrolling ticker in the atrium of the Gore School of Business keeps students, faculty, and staff updated on market changes and breaking news.
- Three TOSHIBA® Integrated High Definition LCD Television monitors broadcast up-to-date financial & economic news throughout the day.
- More than 30 terminals, with dual flat-panel displays, are each equipped with real-time data and powerful analytical tools.
- FactSet is a leading provider of global financial and economic information, including fundamental financial data on tens of thousands of companies worldwide. Combining hundreds of databases into its own dedicated online service, FactSet also provides the tools to download, combine, and manipulate financial data for investment analysis.
- Bloomberg is the industry standard for global financial and economic information. It also is used by professional traders. Students can become Bloomberg Certified through online training tutorials.
- Rise Video Walls provides streaming access to financial market data and the latest news headlines.
- Crystal Ball, a simulation tool that expands the forecasting capability typical spreadsheet models, enables forecasting, risk analysis, and helps take uncertainty out of decision-making.
- Value Line, Mergent Online, MarketLine, Morningstar and other financial websites available throughout the center provide users with a treasure trove of valuable financial information.