The Myriad is an interactive academic journal published by students and reviewed by faculty at Westminster College. It encompasses research from a variety of academic disciplines, and aims to convey students’ passions and interests in an engaging manner. This digital publication will be featured on the Westminster College website starting Spring of 2017.
• Submission Deadline: Extended to December 17
• Accept/Reject Submission: January 21
• Editing Period for Accepted Articles: January 21, 2016–March 31, 2016
• Anticipated Publishing Date: April 30
The Myriad is hiring!
The Myriad is hiring their 2017 team. Available positions include:
• Web design staff
• Assistant editors
• Social media editors
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Meet the Staff
• Jane Jerman, Editor-in-Chief
• Kaydee Gilson, Design Editor
• David Luhr, Advisor
The Myriad team is happy to announce their collaboration with the Global Crises and Global Change Conference, an undergraduate conference that provides a cross-disciplinary setting for Utah and out-of-state students, in addition to the local community. It facilitates a multicultural and multilateral knowledge exchange for the discussion of global issues and adequate solutions.