2023-24 Graduate Tuition and Fees
You must pay tuition or set up a payment plan by the first day of each semester, even if that is not your first day of class. Courses above the required credits for a program and repeated courses will be charged at the per credit hour rate and will result in a higher total cost for a program.
|Program Name||Cost Per Credit Hour||Total Credit Hours||
Total Estimated Tuition (Does Not Include Fees)
|Doctor of Nursing Practice||$1,279||32||$40,928||$15 fee per credit hour taken in a semester***|
|Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse Anesthesia||$1,458||90||$131,220||$15 fee per credit hour taken in a semester***|
|Master of Accountancy||$1,109*||30||$33,270||None|
|Master of Arts in Community and Organizational Leadership||$780||35||$27,300||None|
|Master of Arts in Teaching||$780||Based on selected program option||$32,760||None|
|Master of Business Administration||$1,553**||32-37||$49,696-57,461||None|
|Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization||$1,553**||32-37||$49,696-57,461||None|
|Master of Education||$780||32||$24,960||$15 fee per credit hour taken in a semester***|
|Master of Public Health||$1,160||45||$52,200||$15 fee per credit hour taken in a semester***|
|Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling||$922||60||$55,320||$15 fee per credit hour taken in a semester***|
|Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner||$1,279||42||$53,718||
$15 fee per credit hour taken in a semester*** + $11 Nursing Malpractice Insurance (NMI) fee per semester
Additional fees may apply based on courses taken in a semester.****
|Project-Based Master of Business Administration (low-residency with online components)||$1,553**||32-37||$49,696-57,461||None|
* Pricing for this program is all-inclusive (includes all course materials) and fixed
for 5 years once enrolled as long as the student stays active in the program.
** Pricing for this program is fixed for 5 years once enrolled, as long as the student stays active in the program. Tuition for this program also includes all course materials and an international context tour.
*** The $13 fee is broken down to a $4 student activity fee, $1 student publication fee, and $8 technology fee.
**** Once you have registered for courses, you can view any fees charged to you for that semester in Self-Service.
- The Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization, and Project-Based Master of Business Administration tuition is charged each semester based on the number of credits you're taking in that semester.
- Tuition for the semester (including first and second blocks) is due the first day of the semester.
- Tuition for any classes that are added after that day will be due the same day the class is added.
- Any additional undergraduate courses required to fulfill prerequisites will be billed at the undergraduate rate.
Any additional undergraduate courses required to meet prerequisites will be billed at the undergraduate tuition rate.
Your cost of attendance will vary based upon which program you are enrolled in. Graduate cost of attendance is based on 12 months and taking at least 4 credit hours per semester as a student living off campus. The breakdown includes costs paid directly to Westminster (tuition and fees) as well as estimates of other expenses you may incur that vary and are not paid to Westminster (room and board, transportation, personal expenses, and the Federal Direct Student Loan Fee).
Graduate tuition and fees are dependent upon which program you are in and how many credit hours you are taking. See the current per credit hour cost for the program you are interested in enrolling in to determine the total cost of your tuition and fees for the number of credit hours you plan to take. International students are required to take 7 credits per semester to maintain full-time status for student visa requirements.
To determine your estimated total cost of attendance, add your total cost for tuition and fees to the estimated costs for room and board, transportation, and personal expenses.
If you are an international student and need help calculating your cost of attendance, email the International Admissions Office (email@example.com).
|Cost Type||Estimated Amount|
|Tuition and Fees||Varies by program|
|Room and Board||$19,560|
|Federal Direct Student Loan Fee (U.S. citizens only)*||$217|
* The Federal Direct Student Loan Fee is an average for those receiving Federal Direct Student Loans and is only applicable to U.S. citizens.
- Master of Education, Master of Arts in Teaching, and Master of Arts in Community and Organizational Leadership: $390 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling: $461 per credit hour
- Master of Accountancy: $555 per credit hour
- Master of Public Health: $580 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner: $609 per credit hour
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization, and Project-Based Master of Business Administration programs: $777 per credit hour
The technology fee ($8) will apply to classes being audited, but no program design fees are assessed.