Bachelor of Science
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
The Westminster College Registered Nurse- to- Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is designed to help you build onto your communication skills, critical thinking and evidence-based research. Since opportunities for registered nurses with bachelor's degrees are expanding, we aim to prepare our students to be creative, problem-solver nurses with the ability to adapt to dynamic working environments. Our close-knit community cultivates friendships with faculty, other nursing professionals and local healthcare leaders giving you a broad base of connections to advance your career.
The RN-to-BS program at Westminster offers both the convenience of online learning and the rich rewards of face-to-face interaction with faculty and peers. An accessible, multi-media learning environment allows you to learn when and where it's convenient for you.
- Online: Learn when and where you choose. Meet in-person or virtually with your community of learners three times the first semester (after orientation), twice the second semester, and once the final semester.
- Relevant: Build upon your nursing experience to improve your work environment.
- Mentored: Work one-on-one with dedicated, experienced faculty mentors.
- Connected: Engage with peers and faculty as you build relationships.
- Accredited: Receive a regionally accredited education.
- Flexible: Choose between our RN-to-BS, Associate RN-to-Nurse Practitioner, and Associate RN-to-Nurse Anesthetist tracks to meet your career goals.
How Long it Takes
Start fall, spring, or summer and finish your degree in as few as 3 semesters.
Accreditation Employers Trust
Westminster College's RN-to-BS in Nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Visit the RN to BS in Nursing department website