Red Cross Online Training Registration Deadline
May 15, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
The Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation Department is offering online certification courses from the American Red Cross. You must register by May 15, 2020 at 9 a.m. These courses are open to anyone, family members can sign up as well.
On the week of May 18, 2020, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the online material to complete your course. All online material needs to be completed by June 7, 2020. All courses will be closed on June 8, 2020. If you have completed your online course material by when courses close, you will receive your certificate at that time.
- Mental Health First Aid for COVID-19 Online Course: Free
- Cat and Dog First Aid Online Course: $23
- Babysitter Basics Online Course: $33
- Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course: $28
- First Aid for Opioid Overdoses Online Course: $25
Register For A Course