Westminster Chamber Singers
Choir Tour 2022
The Westminster Chamber Singers offers students the opportunity to create and perform excellent choral music from the Renaissance through composers of our day. This summer, they are traveling throughout Italy to sing in beautiful churches from Rome to Venice. Follow their journey and read journal entries from Westminster students.
Follow Our Journey
Day 3 & 4: Next Stop, Perugia!
June 6, 2022
Exploring Perugia, Italy and performing in historic venues.
Day 2: First Concert and Ancient Roman Ruins
June 2, 2022
On their second day in Italy, the Westminster Chamber Singers tour Rome, sing at the Pantheon, and perform at the Chiesa Evangelica Valdese.
- May 31 - Arrive in Rome
- June 1 – Concert in Chiesa Valdese di Roma, Piazza Cavour, Rome.
- June 2 – Mass Participation in St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City.
- June 3 – Concert in Sala dei Notare, Perugia
- June 4 – Mass Participation and Concert in Chiesa San Francesco, Perugia
- June 5 – Travel to Montecatini Terme
- June 6 – Explore Florence
- June 7 – Concert in Chiesa San Domenico, San Miniato
- June 8 – Concert in Basilica Santa Maria Assunta, Montecatini Terme
- June 9 – Travel to Mantova
- June 10 – Concert in Basilica di Santa Barbara, Mantova
- June 11 – Concert in Duomo dei Santi Nazario e Celso, Castiglione delle Stiviere
- June 12 – Mass Participation in Basilica di San Marco, Venice
- June 13 – Explore Venice