Outdoor Program Trips and Events
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Outdoor Program events have been suspended until further notice, including kayak roll sessions. The Outdoor Program will be assessing Fall Semester 2020 trips and events after Outdoor Experience. An announcement about programming will follow the Labor Day holiday. COVID-19 protocols will be in place for every event, depending on the event.
Rentals have resumed with Fall 2020 classes and will be conducted by appointment. Use the rental form to set up your rental and appointment.
The program has also provided information and resources related to changes in access to public lands and recreation.
Upcoming Trips and Events
The Westminster Outdoor Program aims to serve anyone from the Westminster Community who is interested. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate but feel unable to pay the entire event fee. While modest, the Outdoor Program Participation Fund is designed to help in these cases.
Kayak Roll Sessions
Mondays 7:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m. in the Aquatic Center in the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center
Intro Climbing Hour
Faculty and Staff Climbing Hour
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- You must pay for the trip or event before you can register. Please e-mail email@example.com if you're having trouble with payment.
- If you register for a trip and cancel before the registration deadline (if applicable), you can receive a refund for the trip.
- If you register for a trip and cancel before the pre-trip meeting (if applicable), but after the registration deadline (if applicable), you can apply the registration fees as a credit toward a future trip with the Outdoor Program within the same academic school year.
- If you cancel after the pre-trip meeting (if applicable), no refunds or credits will be given.
- You MUST attend scheduled pre-trip meetings for trips if applicable. Check our calendar for meeting dates and times. If you do not attend the meeting and have not made other arrangements with us to get trip information, your spot on the trip may be forfeited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with and questions or concerns about attending pre-trip meetings.
- No refunds for Wilderness First Responder/First Aid/Re-certifications, Avalanche certification courses, and AMGA Single Pitch Instructor course will be given unless the Outdoor Program cancels the event.