- Transgender Education Advocates of Utah: A statewide transgender (trans) advocacy organization that provides help and resources for changing name and gender markers, as well as essential healthcare and transition-related resources.
- Transgender Inclusion Project (legal advocates): A transgender advocacy organization working towards building a support system for Utah's transgender community.
Support and Social Groups
- Utah Pride Center: Local organizing, counseling and support, and events. They host the annual Queer Prom as well as several other events.
- Encircle: Offering annual LGBTQ+ youth summit and weekly friendship circles, as well as accessible therapy on a sliding scale.
- SLC Slay: A local dance and social group hosting balls, vogueing, and kikis. Generally 18+.
Utah Community Events
Check out the Utah Pride Center's community events calendar for events involving the Salt Lake community, education, mental health and suicide prevention, and Pride celebrations.