Of course, Westminster students are serious about their studies. But they are equally serious about having a good time and keeping their schedules packed with all kinds of extra-curricular and social activities. Our beautiful, safe campus is a fantastic environment for student life.
- The ASW (student government) packs every week full with all kinds of events, from casino nights and movies to dances and concerts.
- We have more than 60 very active student clubs and organizations that sponsor a host of activities, an outdoor recreation program, an excellent health and fitness center with fantastic facilities and equipment, 13 intercollegiate teams, and a high-energy intramurals program. Fill out the ARC waiver for ASW clubs
- Plays, recitals, concerts and art exhibits are frequent showcases for our multi-talented students.
- Renowned artists, authors, performers, and lecturers also regularly visit the Westminster campus.
- And of course, our residence halls and Shaw Student Union are always great gathering places for casual social interactions with friends—for commuters and residents alike!
Small wonder that Westminster students need the assistance of their very own Campus Concierge to make sure they don't miss out on any of the action!
Student Life Policies
Equal Opportunity Policy
Equal Opportunity Procedures