Bachelor of Science
Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business
Your Path to a Professional Pilot Career
The Westminster Flight Operations program prepares you for a career as a professional pilot in the airline and corporate aviation industries. As with many professions, there are minimum qualifications that make you more attractive to potential employers. At Westminster, you will gain the flight skills, knowledge, and judgement that take you well beyond the minimum requirements set by the FAA.
You are entering a field that is competitive. The minimum is not enough. Westminster will help you get the edge you need by providing you with opportunities to go above and beyond.
- Earn an industry-recognized aviation degree
- Prepare for industry changes that affect all aspiring pilots
- Learn how pilots are selected for hire at the regional airline level
- Train how pilots are trained at the regional airline level
- Complete the minimum flight time requirements needed to meet new hiring standards
- Save thousands of dollars in flight training costs with reduced qualification hours
- Qualify for Part 121 airline jobs with just 1,000 hours of total time instead of the standard 1,500
Accreditation Employers Trust
We are fully accredited by the Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI) and are part-141 approved.
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is nationally accredited by the Association of College Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).