Bachelor of Science
Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business
Your Path to an Aviation Business Career
The Aviation Management program at Westminster offers a balanced curriculum that combines a broad general education with a strong foundation of business and specialized courses and experiences in aviation management. The specialized aviation courses allow you to focus on your area of interest and the internship experience will allow you to get started on your desired career path. The Westminster Aviation Management program is designed to provide you flexibility in determining your specific career path and choose among the many opportunities in the aviation business field.
By studying Aviation Management develop skills and knowledge on the following areas:
- Aircraft design, performance, operating characteristics and maintenance
- Aviation safety and human factors
- National and international aviation law, regulations and labor issues
- Airports, airspace, and air traffic control
- Meteorology and environmental issues
Accreditation Employers Trust
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is nationally accredited by the Association of College Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).