There are a limited number of spots in the Honors College available for current Westminster students (typically in their first year) who are not yet members of the Honors College. Admitted students take four Honors seminars and earn an Honors certificate while also satisfying all their remaining Westminster general education requirements (WCore). Applicants must have successfully completed at least two WCore courses before starting classes in the Honors College.
How to Apply
- Email your Honors application materials to the Honors College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honors Lateral Entry Application
- Honors Lateral Entry Letter of Reference
- PDF of a graded college-level essay (with comments)
- Lateral-entry applicants must also visit a current Honors seminar and meet with the Honors College dean or the assistant director for Honors and fellowship advising. Class visits can be scheduled with one of those staff members.
March 1, 2018