There are a limited number of spots in the Honors College available for transfer students from other institutions through the lateral-entry program. Admitted students take four Honors seminars and earn an Honors certificate while also satisfying all their
Westminster general education requirements (WCore). Applicants must have successfully completed at least two general-education classes for which they receive WCore credit before starting classes in the Honors College.
How to Apply
- Complete your Westminster admission application.
- Submit your college transcript to the admissions office with your Westminster application.
- Email your Honors application materials to the Honors College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honors Lateral Entry Application
- Honors Lateral Entry Letter of Reference
- PDF of a graded college-level essay (with comments)
Transfer applicants must be accepted to Westminster College before being considered for Honors.
May 15, 2018
Transfer applicants are eligible for a $5,000 Honors Lateral Entry Academic Excellence Scholarship.
Apply for the Honors Lateral-Entry Scholarship
Due May 15, 2018