Undergraduate Student Visits
First-Year and Transfer Student Visits
Schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting or join a virtual information session with an admissions counselor to learn about Westminster's liberal arts education, admissions process, scholarships, financial aid, and how you can thrive here.
Campus tours are scheduled by appointment only; walk-in visitors are not being accepted at this time due to COVID-19 protocols. Appointments are limited to 1 student and 3 guests. Call the admissions front desk at 801.832.2200 to schedule within 24 hours of your requested visit date. Accommodations will be made based on availability.
Guidance for Coming to Campus
Do not come to campus if you are feeling sick, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, if you or anyone you have been in close contact has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been placed in quarantine, or if you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine.
While on Campus
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face covering or keep it with you—ready to use—at all times
- Do not hang out in groups in common areas
- Avoid gatherings of more than 20
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
The Westminster campus will be closed on the following dates:
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
- Spring Break: Friday, March 12, 2021
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day: Monday, July 5, 2021
- Pioneer Day: Friday, July 23, 2021
Learn more about admissions, financial aid, academic programs, and more at one of these virtual events.
Take a Virtual Tour
You can experience our virtual tour from your desktop or laptop without any special equipment.
Experience our virtual tour without a headset or enjoy a more immersive experience with Google Cardboard, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR, or similar cell phone VR peripherals.